The Swedish Association of Graduate Engineers
We are the country's largest network for graduate engineers. We are a strong association with major drive and resources to put to good use. We look forward instead of backward and apply new, modern methods to achieve our goals.
- We are a strong opinion builder with authorisation to represent Swedish engineers.
- We are an even stronger contract party, which, jointly with employers, generates a stimulating working life.
- We defend the engineer brand and strengthen the role of engineers in
Three of the goals for the Swedish Association of Graduate Engineers:
- To make employing engineers easier for small and mid-size companies.
The first engineer to be employed in a small company will increase average sales by 500 %, productivity by 300 % and generate five new jobs. A great way to get Sweden going!
- To ensure that engineers receive better salaries.
Technological development generates enormous sums. Naturally, engineers should receive their share of community saving resulting from more efficient healthcare, rehabilitation and education. Engineers are the ones solving the problems.
- 25 % will change jobs – every year. This means that we increase our competency and accelerate development.
Newcomers to Sweden
- Information about the Swedish labour market and what you can do to practice your profession in Sweden
- Read more at Saco Omstart
- to strengthen the competitiveness of graduate engineers, provide members with individual support and represent them in the labour market
- to drive the issue of quality for the graduate engineers' programme
- to promote technology and the significance of graduate engineers for prosperity and development.